Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Times I Wished

Photos by: Bethany Struble                                Jacket/Denim Shirt/Shirt/Pants: Pacsun                                  Watch by: Casio                                Shoes by: Palladium

In honor of Veteran's day yesterday, I decided to do a camo themed look. This backpack itself has actually seen the field, worn here as a casual rucksack. The backpack belongs to a USMC friend of mine, God bless those who serve/served our country :]

ANYWAYS, there are times when I wished I could just blend into the background....but then I think about it and I realize, no way! Cause I'm a peacock, I needa be seen! Y'ALL THOUGHT THIS POST WAS GONNA BE EMO, PSYCHHHHH. I do wish I could go invisible though, it'd be fun. But sadly I can't so....the best I can do is wear camo! Let me know your thoughts!

2 comments:

  1. love your look!! military print!

    http://blondieanchors.com/2013/11/14/back-to-basics/

    ReplyDelete