Saturday, February 1, 2014

The Wolf Amongst Sheep

Photos by: Bethany Struble                            Jacket by: Bank Fashion                          Shirt by: Levi's                         Watch by: Casio                         Pants by: Pacsun                         Shoes by: Very.co.uk

I always revert back to the basics, and what's more basic than a plaid shirt under a nice denim jacket. Peeping details to spice things up, but I never get too wild ;] Let me know what you guys think!

11 comments:

  1. The basics look especially good on you! Very nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no reason to not love your style, plaid and denims jacket are the best couple for perfect outfits, Nice photos!!

    avintagecovered.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice tartan shirt, cool look!

    Visoo
    http://madeinvisoo.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  4. another great look. now if I can just pull off wearing a denim jacket.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply perfect!
    http://www.inbianco.com/2014/02/ruins.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. This simple style is just perfect. You don´t need too much to stand out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. please visit this and take more information. I found your blog when I was looking for a different sort of information but I was very happy and glad to read through your blog House washing brisbane

    ReplyDelete