Sunday, February 16, 2014

Warmer Days Ahead

Photos by: Bethany Struble                             Jacket by: Pacsun (RVCA)                          Shirt by: Old Navy                            Pants by: Kasil Workshop                          Shoes by: Walmart

I'm glad for these warmer days :] Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I've been really busy with some things. I'm starting up a youtube channel soon though, so follow me on there for menswear videos! Thanks so much for all the continued support guys. I love you all.

6 comments:

  1. i love the color-coordination! simple and casual but still well put together

    ReplyDelete
  2. The roll up is perfect for this look! nice colors

    Visoo
    www.madeinvisoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. great!

    http://terners.blogspot.com/2014/02/happy-valentines-day.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Videos? OMG I can´t wait!.
    This is an amazing look.

    ReplyDelete